航空英语
对不起,我们不提供烈酒。
Sorry,but we don’t serve spirits.
您的鸡肉几分钟后就好。
Your chicken will be ready in a few minutes.
对不起,鸡肉发完了,您想来点儿别的吗?
Sorry.I’m afraid we have no more chicken left.Would you like something
else?
您想在饮料里加点冰块吗?
Would you like some ice in your drink?
这是您的耳机,先生/女士。
Here is your earphone,sir/madam.
本次航班全程禁烟,请不要吸烟。
This is a non-smoking flight.Please don’t smoke.
You may not smoke during the whole flight.
我可以清理小桌板了吗?
May I clear your table now?
我能把盘子收走了吗
May I remove your tray?
您喜欢就好,我很高兴。
I’m very glad that you liked it.
飞机要起飞/下降了,请系好安全带,收起座椅靠背、小桌板和脚踏板,打开遮光板。
We will be taking off/descending.Please fasten your seat belt,bring your seat back,table and footrest to an upright position.Please open the windowshade.
If you continue the flight with us,please obtain your boarding pass from our ground staff and wait for departure in the terminal.
You may use the lavatory after the“fasten seat belt”sign goes off.
您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。
You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on your armrest.
飞机要起飞/降落/落地了,恐怕您不能使用洗手间。
We will be taking off/descending/landing.I’m afraid you may not use the
lavatory.
请回到座位上,系好安全带。
Would you please return to your seat and fasten your seat belt now?
安全带信号灯熄灭后您就可以使用洗手间了
You may use the lavatory after the“fasten seat belt”sign goes off.
35.请尽快对号入座。
Please take the seat according to your seat number as soon as possible.
根据中国民用航空的规定,您全程都不能使用手机,因为这会干扰飞行导航系统。
According to the CAAC regulations,you may not use the mobile phone during the whole flight,because it might interfere with our navigation system.
请不要将行李放在过道和紧急出口处。
Please keep the aisle and the exits clear of baggage.
对不起,女士。您可以将小孩放在安全带的外面,那样小孩会舒服些。
Excuse me,madam.You may hold your baby outside the seat belt,.That
would be more comfortable for your baby.
请小心,外面在下雨,路面很滑。
Please watch your step.It's raining and very slippery outside.
我们对本次延误深表歉意。如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知您的。
We apologize for the delay.If we have any further information,we'll let you know.
相关推荐: